cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Stolen phone, need IMEI

sofia
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello there,

I was going through your conversation and as I have the same problem, my phone's got stolen and I was careless in noting down its IMEI number and now when I tried looking at the IMEI number through google dashboard, it doesnt displays it anymore, I think they have removed this facility. 

So, kindly if you guys have any other idea to find out IMEI's number, that would be a blessing for me please.

Thanks

Sophia

8 REPLIES 8

Backekong
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@stonechucker wrote:

Okay, I don’t see my IMEI either, and I subscribe to google services for various things, including the GSuite program which shows way too much information normally.

how do you find the IMEI?  I’m apparently looking in the wrong place(s)

@stonechucker I think they must have removed it.  It used to be visible.  I think it was either when you looked in the Android section of Google Dashboard, or else in Find My Devices, but I can't seem to see it in either now, nor in My Google Account anywhere (such as Device Activity).

If someone is still able to find their IMEI in Google somewhere, could you please enlighten us as to where?  Thanks!

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@Rabbi, plesae stop asking for the OP to mark a solution (if available).  The forum already sends a reminder notice to them, and frankly, seeing you ask for it looks like you're trying to increase your post count.

Rabbi
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@sofia please remember always to accept as solution ho help you out

Lg85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

If you still have the original box in which the phone was packaged, the imei number should be there as well. There should be a sticker attached to the box with the IMEI number.

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hi @sofia!  Sorry to hear that your phlne was stolen.

If the phone was last used with your public mobile sim card, the mods should be able to look up the IMEI from their end.  So send a private message to @CS_Agent as suggested above and start the process to blacklist it.

Also, if your active sim card is in the phone, sign into selfserve and suspend service so no one can use it.  

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@sofia If you have not used a new phone with your PM account yet, the moderators may be able to locate it. Click this: message to moderators to send a private message to the moderator team with your phone number and an explanation.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

Okay, I don’t see my IMEI either, and I subscribe to google services for various things, including the GSuite program which shows way too much information normally.

how do you find the IMEI?  I’m apparently looking in the wrong place(s)

Need Help? Let's chat.