cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Receiving My Rewards

cynthia_sahagun
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

hi, I miss paying for a month due to a death in the family.  I continued to top up my account a few days ago. Question: Can I still receive My Loyalty Rewards and Refer a friend rewards? 

4 REPLIES 4

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@cynthia_sahagun 

My condolences. Rewards are applied automatically to your account before renewal for the previous paid 30 days of service. You do not earn rewards for unpaid periods of service. If your service was suspended via lost/stolen and your rewards did not apply you can contact customer service to have them applied manually.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin#.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Your loyalty rewards will be ONLY delayed if your service is suspended between 60+ days and 89 days. So being off for 30 days should Not affect your loyalty.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

It's kind of tricky. At renewal time the rewards get paid in to your balance. Even if the payment failed after that. So now the account is suspended. Then the next time you renew, you will not get the rewards automatically. You might get some luck if you ask though.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@cynthia_sahagun wrote:

hi, I miss paying for a month due to a death in the family.  I continued to top up my account a few days ago. Question: Can I still receive My Loyalty Rewards and Refer a friend rewards? 

@cynthia_sahagun  Sorry for your lost

For the rewards, you will still get your Loyalty reward and friend referral rewards.  Login to My Rewards website and you should see them all there 

Need Help? Let's chat.