cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

online form to return a used phone not working

cc115
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Submitted all required information with online form to return a phone (within 30 days)....phone number, order number, 15 digit number on phone, etc.  After selecting RETURN button and then YES to send me the mailer--the RETURN button is automatically de-selected.  Even worse, the SUBMIT button at the bottom of the screen remains inactive.  I can't get any customer agent to help on this.  

I feel I'm being blocked from making a return on a phone that's not working.  I got help to re-set my email, but then agents went quiet for 5 hours.  I've re-submitted help requests--nothing. 

Any similar experience out there? 

3 REPLIES 3

Meow
Mayor / Maire

@cc115 wrote:

Sent multiple PM messages directly...no replies.  No customer service.  Thank you for link.  But it's the same one I've used with no response.  Started this 6 hours ago now.  

Eh... I doubt you will get any response from agent today due to massive issues PM is having with autopay and who knows what else.

cc115
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Sent multiple PM messages directly...no replies.  No customer service.  Thank you for link.  But it's the same one I've used with no response.  Started this 6 hours ago now.  

Meow
Mayor / Maire

I doubt you were blocked from returning phone. No reason for that...

PM had issues with autopay, accounts, etc.

For returns you can contact agent directly: Send a private message to the CSA - agent by clicking Here

Need Help? Let's chat.