was this ever solved?

9 REPLIES 9

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Yes @srlawren 🙂

I'm already in contact with her ! 

Thank you for checking up on us hihi

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hi @Mary_M, are you able to assist @cec69, please and thank you?  🙂

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

cec69
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

thx luddite.  I need all the help I can get and you seem to be one of many always willing to help out.

No penalties here for violations! Not even lashes with a wet noodle. Robot LOL

Only trying to improve your experience. Nothing worse than posting a problem and getting no resonse.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

cec69

I was simply searching for an answer for my issues.  I'm sorry if I violated protocol.  I am new to PM and didn't realize that posting in someone elses thread would be an issue.  I will bear this in mind in the future.

@cec69 In future you will get better response creating a brand new thread rather than adding to an old one. You were lucky I am still subscribed to this thread even though it's nearly 2 months old.

Think it was "resolved" for new account by making global texting the standard offering.

In your case, I think you will need the intervention of @Mary_M. It's close to her lunch break, so she may not get back to you for a bit.

I'm sure she will be able to resolve it.

cec69

I'm having a similar problem & wondered if the other persons problem had been solved

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

Sorry @cec69 I'm confused. Did you mean solved for everyone, yourself, or kpurfurst?

Need Help? Let's chat.