cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changed phone number

cec69
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have been having ongoing issues with my PM phone since I joined July 1st.  I suspect he issues are all related to the 226 area code causing problems for PM but have not been advised to date.  Decided to change my phone number with PM before switching providers.  The change said successful but doesn't seem to have been processed yet.  How long does the change take? Everyone who tries is getting a "number not in service" message.

5 REPLIES 5

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Good morning @cec69

I have received your private message, please allow me a few moments to reply.

Thanks,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

cec69

not a porting issue...have contacted mary_m. thx

cec69

rebooted but still waiting ...have sent message to mary_m who i've been dealing with.  thx

dubcanada

Have you rebooted your phone?

If you have done all that and still getting issues, try contacting @Mary_M or @Shazia_K

niloc22

If you're having problems with a number port from another provider then your best bet for a quick fix is to contact one of the online PM staff here on the community site.  They are very quick and helpful.  Helped me recently with my port from Koodo.

Contact Shazia, @Shazia_K or Mary @Mary_M and they should be able to fix this up for you.

Need Help? Let's chat.