cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Paid...up to date..zero due..$balance no service!!!!

Michwhea
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Can someone help me

Last night I couldn't pay when my bill was due as the site was down. This morning it says my account is suspended but that I had nothing in the amount due. So I paid 54 ..my plan is 50

The 54 is there in available balance...nothing due...but says plan expired make a payment

This is a work phone i need today

Can you help ?

4 REPLIES 4

@Michwhea  is there a button Reactivate Current Plan?  If so, click on it.

If not, did you try suggestion by  @Dunkman above?

@Michwhea wrote:

This happened today..and is not the first time 

Can someone help me

Last night I couldn't pay when my bill was due as the site was down. This morning it says my account is suspended but that I had nothing in the amount due. So I paid 54 ..my plan is 50

The 54 is there in available balance...nothing due...but says plan expired make a payment

Nothing tried works...is there something way to get a moderator ? They fixed it previously 

@Michwhea 

Did you try the suggestions from my previous post?

You can contact customer service agent, but it may take a few hours to respond:

To contact Customer Service agent (CSA) via 2 methods:

1. Ticketing system - faster response time

Click on the chat bubble icon on the right lower corner of website to start ticketing process to contact CSA.  Type: payment problem. Follow the prompts to submit ticket.  

or

2 Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Michwhea
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

This happened today..and is not the first time 

Can someone help me

Nothing tried works...is there something way to get a moderator ? They fixed it previously 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Michwhea 

@Michwhea wrote:

Can someone help me

Can you help ?

Likely a glitch in the payment system.  

Might want to try two tricks that might re-activate/reset your plan:
1.  Report your phone lost/stolen in self service account.  

To report your phone  lost/stolen.  Login to your account.  Choose Plans and Add-ons tab. Then choose Lost/Stolen Phone tab.  The choose Suspend Service tab.  Logout.  Wait few minutes.  Login in and report your phone found.  Reboot phone.

2.  Manually add $1 into your balance. 
These actions sometimes will reset your SIM/re-activate account. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/SOLUTION-My-plan-has-enough-f...

Need Help? Let's chat.