cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Get to know the Public Mobile Team!

jtk1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Cannot renew subscription today.  Keeps getting a message to try later.  Have been trying all day long.

13 REPLIES 13

jtk1

Yes, very frustrating indeed, I hope the customer service team reads our comments and do something about it or I might abandon this sinking ship soon.

Hel_unruh1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My friend is having the same issues. Seems the having lots of problems sines the updated the new look. Very frustrating. We can’t even connect to a customer service agent. Never had that problem before 

jtk1

It is a regular Visa card.

Only try the card entry twice per hour. Make sure the postal code is the same as the billing address postal code. And I'm sure it's a Canadian or American issued card using a Canadian or American billing address. Or is it credit/debit card like Visa Debit?

@jtk1  

Glad it is up and running now.

For next renewal, when it is closer to next renewal day maybe couple days before, login My Account and try to make a manual payment with the amount due.  if the payment goes through, it will be sitting in the account as Available fund and will be used for renewal

If it still does not work, message support for them to further investigate

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

jtk1

Thanks for the advice.  Tried muskbird.com , bought a voucher and paid by *611.  Subscription is renewed, but how would I handle this next time?  Do I have to buy a voucher each time payment is due (there's a processing fee)?  I am not sure if the PubMo service is temporarily down or is this an ongoing problem.  My new CR card info. still cannot be updated, is there a person on the Service Team I can actually talk to regarding this problem?

I suggest recharge.com. There are a few others. Some seem to like muskbird.com also. Type 611 ivr in the search bar.

jtk1

How do I buy a voucher online?  Looked all over the PubMo website and cannot find it. 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Your best option here is to buy a voucher online and dial 611 to enter it. No account pin needed for voucher. You could get one in lots of stores and also online. You could even use the real time payments option in some stores.

Or wait an hour and try again. Use a non-mobile browser if you're not using the app.

jtk1

No, I do not have autopay, and I've always been paying month to month without problem until now.  Service expired yesterday.  What is "Incognito mode"??

jtk1

Yes, I just tried.  I chose the option to pay w/ my pre-registered CR card, but I got a new card recently and the old card is now expired and so I still cannot renew.  When I try to update my new CR card info., an error message pops up and and tell me to try later.  The bottom line is, I cannot renew my subscription.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@jtk1 

just want to confirm, you have no service now? Wonder if you have Autopay setup and if PM is renewing your account early in the morning. If so, you should wait til later and check My Account againf using Incognito mode. 

@jtk1 wrote:

Cannot renew subscription today.  Keeps getting a message to try later.  Have been trying all day long.

Have you tried making a payment by dialing 611? 

Need Help? Let's chat.