cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Beginner’s Guide to the Community

SJ4
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

sir I have trouble from 11th sep 2021 my ph service is not working 11thsep I put boucher 5 $ and 30$ and 15 dollar but there 27$ also 7$ previous balance how happened it donot know      and still service is not there what s the problem I think I am wrong so I want my account  information I can port number help me for this thanks and regards

8 REPLIES 8

@SJ4   are you able to logon to My Account?  I think best is to logon My Account and you can see the transactions history clearly.

you remember the credentials used to login?  You can try to use Forgot Password link and try to use your different email addresses you might have used.  

If you are still unable to login, you can open a ticket with Public Mobile and they can sort it out for you.

SJ4

I read  all reply  but my problem is same when I call 611 there account belance is 42dollar but I put 30 , 5  and 15 dollar boucher and prievous belance is 7 doolar also all total 57dollar  and I put thease boucher 11th sep 2021 but I got 611 information your plan will expired at 11sep that's funny thing is goining with me  from 11 sep  you out of service so I need help in this thanks and regards

Anonymous
Not applicable

@SJ4: Please click on bell icon and the @ to read replies to your other questions

Click on this to see those replies in their thread.

SJ4

sir I am with public mobile from start the public mobile I think 2012 I need active my account and I have not my account no or information pls provide me so I can talk to cs ajent or port my no I hope you can help me I am suffering from 11sep 2021 I have medical condition I can get  any ph from easpesalit dr or therapy  and family dr pls help me

Anonymous
Not applicable

@SJ4 

you can Transferring your old Phone Number to another carrier but you have a activated account with public mobile,

very important to you know,

Make sure that you have the old sim card in your phone when you're porting your number. You should get a SMS message from your old carrier asking to confirm if you would like to port your number. Your reply should be: YES.

The confirmation message can take a few minutes to come in. You have 90 minutes from the time of request.

and Explain your issue to Contact Customer Support Agent by  ,
they can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

• you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
    Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck....

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@SJ4 wrote:

sir I have trouble from 11th sep 2021 my ph service is not working 11thsep I put boucher 5 $ and 30$ and 15 dollar but there 27$ also 7$ previous balance how happened it donot know      and still service is not there what s the problem I think I am wrong so I want my account  information I can port number help me for this thanks and regards

@SJ4 

Are you a new or existing customer on/prior to Sept. 11/21?

Your account is not active and you want to port your number out of Public Mobile, is that correct? So you need to port OUT and active account.

It sounds like separate payments were made. Can you select the resume/reactivate button?

Have you tried one or more of the below:

*turn off your phone, leave off for a minutes, then reboot                                                            

*removing your SIM for a few minutes, then reinserting it

*go into airplane mode for a few minutes, then going back to regular mode

*reset network settings

FYI, you account number is found under the BLACK box below on your Self Serve account:

esjliv_1-1621476837166.png

@SJ4 

1. What plan do you have?
  2. Call 611. What does it tell you?
  3. Try rebooting your phone. Does that change anything?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@SJ4 : Please post screenshots of your overview page and payment history from here (not payment card). Blank out personal info of course.

Otherwise we'll all be asking a bunch of questions and hoping you answer them all. Help us help you.

Edit: After some further examination...so you had $7, you added $50, you have $27 now...your plan must be $30?? It might have renewed??

Is the pay before date up top now a future date like Oct 11 or 12th or whenever you added those vouchers?

Ah...just post pics. It's so much easier.

Need Help? Let's chat.