cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Beginner’s Guide to the Community

kidcowgirl
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I need help logging into my account .... I cannot remember the email I used to set up my public mobile account! What do I do? Please help!!!! 

4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

@kidcowgirl 

Explain your issue to Contact Customer Support Agent by  ,
they can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

and they will Reset for you,

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

• you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
    Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck....

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@kidcowgirl wrote:

I need help logging into my account .... I cannot remember the email I used to set up my public mobile account! What do I do? Please help!!!! 

@kidcowgirl 

Is the account you are trying to access in Suspended status due to non-payment?

After 90 days of suspended/non-payment status, your account will be permanently deactivated, which means you will:

1-Lose access to your phone number (and Self Serve account), any rewards or Available Funds balance that was in your account at time of suspension, and won’t be able to transfer the phone number to a new provider in the future.

2-Need a new Public Mobile SIM card if you decide to activate a new Public Mobile account.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@kidcowgirl   if forgot password link  does not work since you don't have the correct email address, you will have to open a ticket with PM

you can so by using the Chatbot on the lower right

type: Forgot log in information
Click "Contact Us"
Click "Click here to submit a ticket"
you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket successfully opened, keep checking your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right)  CS Agent will communicate with you there

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@kidcowgirl 

Put public mobile in the search bar of the emails you do use to find the welcome email from public mobile.

Need Help? Let's chat.