cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RESOLVED - Trying to add an Add-On

BM5
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I've unsuccessfully tried to add an "Add-On" to my account, funds were added, I got the "Success" notification, but the add-on isn't showing up in my account (nor is it working, obviously). 

I'm at a loss to figure out where the issue might be?

10 REPLIES 10

BM5

RESOLVED

Thanks for all of the responses. I filed a Support Ticket, not sure if the customer service agent resolved an issue, or if the request cache caught up with the account details. but we are sorted out. 

BM5

Thanks hTideGnow, I did that as well. Funds were there, but add-on wasn't purchased. 

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

If you have been charged then add-on is added to your account.

Public Mobile has web page cache issue so you might be looking at obsolete status. Click on little spinner refresh icons lower down. Try using different browser. Try Incognito/private mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh. Use computer and not phone to log in.

@BM5 wrote:

Thanks for the quick reply. I tried logging out and back in, as well as moving to a different computer. It isn't showing up. 

HI@BM5   did you check try login using Incognit/Private/Secret mode?  

And go to Payment page, check if it shows you put in money and if it shows the addon purchased

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Do the page refresh and log off My Account and log back  in as suggested. 

Refresh the page on your bowser or try a different browser. 

Verify your purchase in My Account transactions.  

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

By any chance, does this add-on have to do with using your device in the US? Some folks mixup US roaming add-ons with long distance, add-ons, both while in Canada and in the US.

BM5

Thanks esjliv, tried that too prior to posting. 

BM5

Thanks for the quick reply. I tried logging out and back in, as well as moving to a different computer. It isn't showing up. 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@BM5  - in your My Account click the below circle/arrow:

esjliv_0-1675256565571.png

Does the addon show up then?

What addon are you trying to use? NOTE: the account must be in ACTIVE status to be able to use any addons.

@BM5 wrote:

I've unsuccessfully tried to add an "Add-On" to my account, funds were added, I got the "Success" notification, but the add-on isn't showing up in my account (nor is it working, obviously). 

I'm at a loss to figure out where the issue might be?

The add-on is probably already on your account, but the website hasn't been updated.  Please log out and log back in using incognito/private browser mode.

Need Help? Let's chat.