cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

History

Jenniferhill
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am trying to request copies of my call history for legal reasons.  I have sent the moderator 5 emails to no avail.

HELP! HELP! HELP!

7 REPLIES 7

@Jenniferhill   if you need how much you were charged last month, when don't you go to Payment history on My Account (without tax)  ?  or show the credit card statement (with tax)

and sorry, no phone number to call, you need to open ticket.  That is the only way

at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

First type Contact,
then select the only choice there: "Contact..",
from the list of , choose "Other"
finally click link the blue link about submit a ticket
Another page will open and just follow: .

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can open ticket by private message (but this can take longer):

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

You can see on line and download up to 90 days of usage history showing data, SMS and calls made/received.

Jenniferhill

your submit a ticket is asking for information I do not have like how much i am charged last month

Jenniferhill

your robot cannot help me, I need to speak to someone, why is this not possible?

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Jenniferhill 

The call history is available on your self serve site under usage. You can sort and filter based on what you wish to receive for the past six months.

If you are looking for something further back, public mobile may or may not supply this.

They may only do so if they are compelled by court order to do so.

If you want to try your luck, here’s how you reach them.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 

2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Jenniferhill   email or ticket?  there is no email to send

I suggest you to open ticket using the proper chatbot way. Follow the exact steps and it shoudl open ticket with ticket number for tracking purpose:

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

** Remember there are 2 login process.  The beginning one is the Community login

At the end right before submit, there is a validation, you can use Community login or 4 digits PIN.  if trouble, use 4 digits pin

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.