cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RE: Holiday free 2Gb + 500 LD mins add on.

rehabconsult
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My dad uses a PM plan, which is managed by me. He is out of the country for 2 months and may not be able to receive the text for Free add on nor will be able to send  a YES reply to get this add on. Can you please help me manually add this add on to his PM account? Thanks.George.

6 REPLIES 6

Meow
Mayor / Maire

@hycm53 wrote:

I received PM email :"I’m an existing customer; how do I redeem my holiday gifts?
1. Between December 1st - 15th, we’ll send you a text message with your holiday gifts.

Did you receive this email just now?

Yes you did!!! As I received the same email.

Well, you have to have SIM in a phone and reply YES2. I doubt agents will add these bonuses to account but you can always explain situation and ask.

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@Meow wrote:

I cannot remember what was with this bonus for 2022 but it is either through SMS or you have to log in to account and 'purchase' it for $0.

If it is through SMS it has to be replied accordingly. Unless your dad is in USA and using US add-ons he should leave PM SIM with you as SIM has no use anywhere else but Canada and USA (with add-on).

You can ask agent in advance what you can do but there is guarantee PM will give us any bonuses for next year.

I received PM email :"I’m an existing customer; how do I redeem my holiday gifts?
1. Between December 1st - 15th, we’ll send you a text message with your holiday gifts.
2. To redeem them, just reply “YES2” and your free data and international minutes will be automatically applied to your account."

Meow
Mayor / Maire

I cannot remember what was with this bonus for 2022 but it is either through SMS or you have to log in to account and 'purchase' it for $0.

If it is through SMS it has to be replied accordingly. Unless your dad is in USA and using US add-ons he should leave PM SIM with you as SIM has no use anywhere else but Canada and USA (with add-on).

You can ask agent in advance what you can do but there is guarantee PM will give us any bonuses for next year.

rehabconsult

Ty again

rehabconsult

Still paying the bill. Its not suspended. Ty so much for your swift reply. I shall do.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@rehabconsult   is the account suspended or you still paying?

If you are still paying the monthly fee, I think PM support can manually add them on for you, please open ticket with PM Support

1. If you have access to My account: At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.