cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RBC Visa Card.

Priority
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I have a $500 Pre-Paid Non Reloadable RBC Visa Card, it's fully activated and is Functioning normally everywhere else. 

I'm trying to use it to add some Funds to a few of my Public Accounts however everytime I try to add it to the Account it is unable to process my request.Screenshot_20230911_162210_Public Mobile.jpg

I've tried multiple times yesterday and today, with a few different accounts using both the Mobile App and the website with out any sucess. 

What's the issue here, should I just use the card to buy a bunch of Vouchers?

9 REPLIES 9

Priority

I've used Pre-Paid Non-Reloadable Visa and Mastercard Vanilla in the past without any issues, so I don't think that's the case..

Flyrrad
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Some providers do not accept pre-paid nonreloadable gift type cards...... maybe PM doesn't?

@Priority wrote:

I have a friend with another Phone Repair Shop nearby, he still has a system that allows him to sell all Vouchers including Public Mobile.

HI @Priority 

unlike sim card, PM didn't block stores from selling vouchers.  As long as the store has the connection to those vouchers selling system, they can sell PM vouchers

Priority

I have a friend with another Phone Repair Shop nearby, he still has a system that allows him to sell all Vouchers including Public Mobile.

I'm going to go to his store and buy all the Vouchers there since often 7-Eleven can only print 2-3 at a time before the POS System bugs out. 

His system can also add funds directly to your Account.

Priority

Yes, it's working on Amazon.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

As you know brother, adding, changing, editing credit cards on the site and app are a pain in the butt! To make your life easier, I'd just go purchase $500 worth of PM Vouchers. But eh, I'm lazy. 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

You say functioning normally everywhere else. Do you mean also online?

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Priority 

You shouldn’t have any problems with a reloadable Visa but did you try clear cache and go incognito before login to you account.

If that didn’t work, I would suggest you contact a CS_Agent or purchase vouchers with the Visa.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Priority 

updating the credit card sometimes is a tough task.  We don'w know why the "Oops" error come and sometimes, once it start coming, it won't go away

Pick an account you want to add to, submit a ticket with agent and see if they can add it for you or see the error code why the system rejecting it

Need Help? Let's chat.