cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question

wang55tong9
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I want to solve the problem of transferring the public account, what should I do?

8 REPLIES 8

We have different views and different understanding of the question (with limited details provided).

We respect each other and  provide different fixes based on what we see. 

OP comes back and picks the correct one. 

In the end, OP is the ultimate winner (issue resolved).  Happy to see that  🙂

Moved:

Shall we take wagers on this one? 

🤔

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Please provide more details regarding your problem.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @wang55tong9  you want to transfer your account to another person? start with removing your credit card (needs CS agent help) or change email address (also needs CS agent help)

or you are porting out your number with problem?  No text from PM ?

Give us more details and we can try to help

or you can open ticket with CS agent (if you need to remove credit card, change email address, or ask why not porting text sent):

at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

First type Contact,
then select the only choice there: "Contact..",
from the list of , choose "Other"
finally click link the blue link about submit a ticket
Another page will open and just follow: .

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can open ticket by private message (but this can take longer):

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@wang55tong9 or  Are you trying to put the public mobile account in someone else name to take over ?

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Transferring which way? In to Public? Or away?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@wang55tong9   

you are not receiving the text from your old provider? or you entered incorrect porting info?

There is a number to call to talk to live support,  they can re-trigger the process for you.  I will message the number to you via the Community inbox.  Check the envelope icon on top right.  Call them and get it fixed

Need Help? Let's chat.