cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question on Multiple Entries in the Happy Valentine’s Day! ontest

zblackma
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I noticed under the Spoiler section under section 1 that only one entry is allowed per person. The question @Tiana_V is will the entrants with multiple entries be allowed to delete, strike out the content and still be eligible, or are they now ineligible. Thanks.

Valentines Day Contest
CONTEST RULES

1.       HOW TO ENTER & ELIGIBILITY 
    No Purchase Necessary.  To enter entrants must share, in the Public Mobile Community post, how they show their loved ones that they care about them. Only one entry per person accepted.  No other form of participation is accepted.  In the event of a dispute on the entrant identity, the person who is the holder of the email address specified on the online form will be deemed to be the entrant. 
33 REPLIES 33

@darlicious wrote:

@zblackma  Now I can't say this for sure but it is likely that public mobile simply puts the email associated with the post in the contest "drum barrel". This is a pretty easy way for a computer to sort thru entrants in the contest eliminating the possibility of more than one entry. As it's unlikely there are purposeful multiple entries just responses and comments to the the "official entries".

I sense your are 100% correct.  What value is there in punishing someone who might have overlooked or was not aware and made a mistake?  The prizes are going to be handed out anyway.  Someone that posts twice is no less deserving to win as long as the selection process is equitable.  

danielj
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@zblackma wrote:

I noticed under the Spoiler section under section 1 that only one entry is allowed per person. The question @Tiana_V is will the entrants with multiple entries be allowed to delete, strike out the content and still be eligible, or are they now ineligible. Thanks.

Valentines Day Contest
CONTEST RULES

1.       HOW TO ENTER & ELIGIBILITY 
    No Purchase Necessary.  To enter entrants must share, in the Public Mobile Community post, how they show their loved ones that they care about them. Only one entry per person accepted.  No other form of participation is accepted.  In the event of a dispute on the entrant identity, the person who is the holder of the email address specified on the online form will be deemed to be the entrant. 

As @darlicious seems to be saying is that it is likely to assume that they will just use our emails and just take it only once into the method of randomly choosing a winner, how ever many times we post or reply.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@zblackma  Now I can't say this for sure but it is likely that public mobile simply puts the email associated with the post in the contest "drum barrel". This is a pretty easy way for a computer to sort thru entrants in the contest eliminating the possibility of more than one entry. As it's unlikely there are purposeful multiple entries just responses and comments to the the "official entries".

Need Help? Let's chat.