cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about Reward points for posting

GiraffeHat
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey again my dudes,

I feel like I've heard somewhere that participating in this forum can net you reward points. Is it for getting a comment marked as a solution? Is there a link someone could provide to give me some direction with this?

Many thanks!

5 REPLIES 5

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@GiraffeHat  I’m new here to the community myself 2 months young LOL and I e been trying to help out with answers to questions giving and getting bravos few excepted solutions and I’ve had Some rewards applied to my account  now already in that time .. so if I can do it anybody can do it and welcome to the community 🙂

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@GiraffeHat 

There are a secret formula but we don’t know how it is calculated. The more Bravos, Solved Solutions and high participation on this Community…you will receive points or $ based on what Reward system you are on.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Yes, it is possible. It will all depend on your participation in Community.

Answering questions, receiving Bravos from other customers, and accepting your answer as Solution.

HOW it is calculated - nobody knows as PM has secret formula to determine such rewards.

Light participation might bring you 1-2 points/month.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@GiraffeHat - Community Rewards are awarded by posts, bravos and solutions members contribute to and get over a month to month period. 

Usually awarded in your My rewards around the 6 or 7th each month for the previous month of contributions.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @GiraffeHat   

you can get 1, 2, 5, 10, 15 points based on participation

PM didn't tell us the exact formula to get to the different stages.  We think getting solutions helps.  Getting bravos probably help.  Posting could help but posting too many repeated reply would not help.

So, just keep participate and answer what you can.  

Need Help? Let's chat.