cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchased by mistake

LR82
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I purchased an add on mistakenly now how do I get this refunded back to me & this add on removed before I’m forced to keep it right now it hasn’t been used, the add on won’t be added onto my account until my next payment date which isn’t for another week or so.

7 REPLIES 7

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@LR82 you are very welcome 😀

LR82

@RossN Thank you! Your reply was just what I needed to get another step closer to resolving my issue. I appreciate you taking the time to send helpful info for my brainless self haha 

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@LR82   Customer support is usually good about fixing something done in error and will either credit your account or switch you to the correct add-on.   So there's no harm in submitting a ticket using the links provided earlier and asking for a gesture of goodwill since it was an honest mistake.

LR82

Thank you for the feedback & yes I know their not recurring, I never meant to purchase the add on in the first place. Dumb move on my part 🤦‍♀️

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@LR82 hi to ask for a credit or refund 

you need to contact a customer service agent 

1. you can open a ticket through Simon here https://publicmobile.ca/

2. alternatively you can private message them here                               

check your community envelope for a reply.    Not sure what you mean by add on won’t be added until next week 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@LR82 , there is no guarantee that you will get a refund.  You can plead your case by using the chatbot link at the bottom of the webpage and initiating a support ticket.  By the way add-ons are one time purchases and not recurring.  

Alexandf
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@LR82 

send a private message to   CS_Agent

Need Help? Let's chat.