cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase add on

Bibbs265
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have purchased an add on  bundle for 3g of data, us roaming, talk, text . Transaction appears to be completed with receipt but does not give me the service? I have done this procedure multiple times, always says I am successful but do not receive the service?

5 REPLIES 5

The OP bought the $30 roaming package with 3 *gigabytes* of data. It's not a discussion about 3G vs 4G towers, though that could affect the calling portion of the roaming add on (if not upgraded to VoLTE yet); it shouldn't have any effect on data or SMS though. 

leuk
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I don't think that 3g is supported in all areas of the US. That may be the issue.

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@Bibbs265 wrote:

I have purchased an add on  bundle for 3g of data, us roaming, talk, text . Transaction appears to be completed with receipt but does not give me the service? I have done this procedure multiple times, always says I am successful but do not receive the service?

@Bibbs265 , after trying @Dunkman@DennyCrane  suggestions which network are you connected to? Are you connected to T-Mobile?

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

Adding onto Dunkman's post, also check to ensure you have data roaming turned on in your network settings on your device. 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Bibbs265 

Do you see either credit card charge or see

the transaction in payment history page.  

Website is finicky.  Try to login with a different web browser, clear cache or incognito mode. To see whether you see the US roaming add on.  Maybe try a different device to login.  

Need Help? Let's chat.