cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public mobile free gift Dec. 20, 2021

cbuikema
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

on Dec. 202021 I had a free gift offer of 2GB of data and 500 International free minutes. I replied Yes to it  but reviewing my account it does not show  that I received this offer and discussing this with  my son it shows this on his account that he has received this offer and one time. Please check into this why I don't have it

3 REPLIES 3

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@cbuikema 

PM staff indicated they have caught up with all members that replied with YES. It seems you fallen through the crack so private message the PM CS_Agent by clicking on the envelope icon or click on the SIMon chat button and type in Create a Ticket then follow the prompts.

Zyl
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@cbuikema   Please contact the customer service of Public Mobile to have them look into this further for you.  Please send them a private message by clicking on the envelope icon that says "Messages" and then clicking on an icon that looks like a pen in a box right beside "Inbox".  Please state "CS_Agent" in the "Send to" field and compose your message accordingly. 

Hope it gets resolved soon.  

0PX9O4
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@cbuikema 

We are all PM customers on this community just like you. To get in touch with a PM agent, send a private message to CS_Agent with your account details and they will get it taken care of ASAP. This method is easier than bothering with tickets and chatbots.

All the best! 🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.