cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public does not accept my credit card

YA3
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

"you probably put your information worng"...yeah yeah yeah

Tried 4 cards, the fail, 2 of them auto complete from my google wallet so I know they are fine.

Anyone can help me navigate this one?

Maybe a human? Maybe AI with a bit more intelligence?

7 REPLIES 7

RalphShaw

Take care of your emotional intelligence and you will get through such situations more easily. When I had such situations, free essays on this topic helped me. I read a lot of papers on https://phdessay.com/free-essays-on/emotional-intelligence/ because I understood that without support I couldn't cope with those unpleasant cases. Now I realize that the impact of emotional intelligence on sales and business is significant.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hopefully this is just a simple fix @YA3 .

You said "It will be easier to just return the sim and cut my losses "

So are you trying to activate a SIM card? If so, back out of the activation pages, and try the sim card into the phone, restart the phone and see if you have any services. In case something did get processed.

Can you check to see if any cards were charged?

Also you can check if you can log into My Account, if you can, that activation was done.

If nothing was charged and you cannot log into My Account try activating using this link to use the: Public Mobile Online Activation Assistance

YA3

It will be easier to just return the sim and cut my losses 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Get you some payment vouchers at Shell gas or Walmart...then dial 611 to add 'em to your account.

Deal with cc issue later as it could take some doing.

WoozyPolarBear
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I have had numerous problems with Public Mobile and the authorization of my cards in the past. They are always very quick to blame the user, saying they enter the information incorrectly. I know how to use credit cards online. It's their backend system that is at fault. I think when it happened to me, it had flagged my account for making too many attempts or something. I haven't used a credit card in a while now, since my referral credits more than cover my monthly fee.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@YA3    wrote:  "Maybe AI with a bit more intelligence?" 

Lol, not sure we can help with the above, but make sure you clear your cache/cookies and use incognito/privacy mode when entering your CC details.  Also double check for typos, it happens to all of us occasionally.  😊

Alexandf
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@YA3 

PM support and ask them to fix it

At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Once ticket is submitted,(envelope icon on the top right) CS_Agent will reply you there.

Need Help? Let's chat.