cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public Points READ ALL ABOUT IT

Julian69247
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

With public points, you can redeem your accumulated points to pay less on your monthly phone subscription bill. I read somewhere that you can also use these points for discounts or to redeem gift cards for fast food places. If anyone has any more information theyd like to add about public points, add them to this post in the comments below!

2 REPLIES 2

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Julian69247 

Public mobile is part of the Telus group of companies.  I know that with Telus rewards, Telus customers are able to redeem Telus reward points for gift cards to different restaurants, companies like Amazon. 

However, Public mobile does not have this feature at the present time.  Who knows what the future will hold.  

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Julian69247  Yes once you have 15 points you can redeem it for $15 off your bill and you can use the points to buy add on at a discount in comparison to using credit card (cash) to purchase add ons . I haven’t heard about using them for gift cards or fast food before but what a great idea if that’s true . . I know there used to be phone draws you could enter into with points to win a phone . But I think that a thing of the past 

Need Help? Let's chat.