cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public Mobile

webspy007
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I Joined last year and my phone was screwing up this Feb so I went to Walmart to buy another, the guy said I couldn't buy outright and had to go with another carrier. So I said what about Public Mobile and all the great humanists that helped me out, I will have to buy elsewhere to remain with Public Mobile and all the great people.

6 REPLIES 6

webspy007

Gm, yeah it's Pixel 7 I was a little disappointed 6 doesn't charge wirelessly and you have to buy a charging piece so had to go $200.00 more as I already have a wireless charger. The only thing a bothered me about setting up is it kept giving me weather notification updates every 30 minus 1/2 day looking threw settings google assistant finally found the weather setting and it just said Fahrenheit or celsius gerr. So I had to turn off notifications other than that you are right it does a lot and is a nice android.

@webspy007 wrote:

I went to best buy and got google phone, I like Public mobile as I use my cell like a landline never take it out so don't want to pay high fees like the others you hagn 

@webspy007   you can't get better Android phone than a Google's.  Good Choice

Which Pixel is that?

webspy007

tyvm got a google it seems nice you hagn

webspy007

I went to best buy and got google phone, I like Public mobile as I use my cell like a landline never take it out so don't want to pay high fees like the others you hagn 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@webspy007 

Yes, most retailers try to go on a higher plan with another carrier.

If you are on a budget, you can go with a certified pre-owned phone from PM or Mobile Klinik. There are new Motorola Moto G phones at Costco as noted @softech.

There are also iPhone SE (2022), 13 or 14 at Costco.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@webspy007 Walmart guy was trying to make money

so, you need a new phone?  did you check OM CPO phones?? or get outright from local Costco 

Need Help? Let's chat.