cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public Mobile Plan Changed Without Approval

RyanRacer
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

My plan that I signed up for was $15/month Unlimited Canada Wide talk.  I just recently logged in and my plan has been changed to:

$15
250 MB

data at 3G speed

- 30-day plan

- 100 Minutes Canada-wide Talk

- Unlimited International Text

I never consented to the change, I didn't give my approval and I was not contacted about this.

Can you please explain?

6 REPLIES 6

Andrew2000
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The website has been advertising a $15 unlimited plan for several days. Lots of discussion about it here - most people think it's a mistake. But if you signed up based on these advertisements, be sure to contact support and see what they will do. Ethically I think they should honour the plan at least for some period of time.

IMG_0074.png

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

What everyone else said. It was never unlimited. 

HI @RyanRacer 

the $15 is always like this 

hTideGnow_0-1679878384583.png

it never have any promotion for unlimited outgoing

@XionBunny wrote:

There never was a 15-dollar unlimited talk plan, that is the proper 15$ plan, plans with unlimited talk start from 25$ and up.

Adding to this: the only part of the 15-dollar plan that has an unlimited aspect is the incoming calls part of the plan.

There have been plans that were less than $25 that inlcuded unlimited calling, but I believe that you're correct that it was never priced at $15.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@RyanRacer   the $15 plan is always like what you see.

It comes with Unlimited incoming calls only but NOT unlimited Canada wide talk,   

So, the outgoing talk minutes is always just 100 minutes and no more but you get unlimited incoming calls..  There has been no change in this plan and I think you got it mixed up with the $25 plan.   You need to get $25 (or more ) to get unlimited outgoing Canada wide calling (again, incoming calls are always unlimited)

XionBunny
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

There never was a 15-dollar unlimited talk plan, that is the proper 15$ plan, plans with unlimited talk start from 25$ and up.

Adding to this: the only part of the 15-dollar plan that has unlimited aspects is the incoming Calls and Text messaging part of the plan.

(fixed for clarity)

Need Help? Let's chat.