cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public Mobile - Phone Plan Promo Deal??

Malloryyy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Okay I got a text saying "Public Mobile here.  We've got a great deal for you.  Get 15GB of data at 4G speeds of up to 100mbps for only $26/month.  Reply YES to this limited time offer added to your account and will take effect on your next renewal date.  Hurry, offer ends February 18, 2024.  Reply  STOP if you no longer wish to hear about Public Mobile offers.

So I pay $25/month for 1GB at 3G speed right now.  So this seems like an insanely good deal!

But it is not listing details if like after a few months it goes up in price and I am locked in or anything lol

I can't get through to submit a ticket or talk to a customer service agent as the options list wth the AI Chat Bot.  

Anyone able to help in understanding the situation?

6 REPLIES 6

@Maclava wrote:

Actually, I’m wondering if this just a data add-on.

Not just a data add-on but your new regular 30 day plan. (Data add-ons expire in 30 days so this new plan offer is superior)

hi @Maclava  it data add-on but monthly plan with unlimited Canada wise calling andore data.  Get it if you can, it is a great plan 

Maclava

Actually, I’m wondering if this just a data add-on.

JeffR20

Hello! Can you tell me if it is canada-wide calling and international text like the the 25$ plan is? Thanks!

Malloryyy

Thank you so much.  You rock 🙂

@Malloryyy wrote:

Okay I got a text saying "Public Mobile here.  We've got a great deal for you.  Get 15GB of data at 4G speeds of up to 100mbps for only $26/month.  Reply YES to this limited time offer added to your account and will take effect on your next renewal date.  Hurry, offer ends February 18, 2024.  Reply  STOP if you no longer wish to hear about Public Mobile offers.

So I pay $25/month for 1GB at 3G speed right now.  So this seems like an insanely good deal!

But it is not listing details if like after a few months it goes up in price and I am locked in or anything lol

The $26 plan also includes call and text messaging. While there is never any guarantee that prices won't even change, the $26 per 30 days is the permanent price of the plan.

Need Help? Let's chat.