cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public Mobile App?

pennywise134
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Anyone else think it would be cool to have a Public Mobile app where you can manage your account and even access the community forum from?

9 REPLIES 9

JL9
Mayor / Maire

I would usually say yes, however as mentioned throughout this thread that would prob be a mess and I would prefer they clean up the web based version of self serve etc completely before even considering something like this.

very exquisite reading comprehension, but I do appreciate this hot take - thank you Mr. Tips

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Not bloody likely! App will wipe phones, overheat CPU, explode battery and before that send zillion lewd emails to many, many different agencies and companies and owner will be arrested after while recovering from phone's vibration shocks.

No, thanks. I love my eyes and do not want to waste them staring into minuscule screen trying to type this on even smaller soft keyboard.

LeePublic
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I think there's a higher chance of seeing VoLTE, wifi calling, and even unlimited data than a standalone app for PM.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

With all the effort invested in the self serve makeover, there is less than a zero chance of an app.  

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@pennywise134 definitely nice

But, , Telus is not a company that like Apps

Koodo used to have one and they killed it couple years ago

So, unless Telus changed its stance, I doubt you will see one

And honest, as long as the web is mobile friendly, app doesn't matter.  Many apps are simply a shell calling the mobile site anyway

You can bookmark the site on your phone so, you can launch it like an app.  Just bookmark it and set a shortcut to the Home screen.  Hope this helps

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@pennywise134    Yeah, I think we'd rather PM leave things alone as there seems to be nothing but issues with every change they make. 

Alexandf
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@pennywise134 

not have any app.

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@pennywise134 oh no 😱 it would just be something else to self destruct lol 

Need Help? Let's chat.