cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promotion

helenli
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I had, not long ago, joined Public Mobile. A day or two after I had signed in, I realized there was a promotion of "2 GB for 12 months". My daughter, who signed a few days later than me, managed to obtain this promotion. This promotion is still ongoing. I want to know if there is any way I could obtain this promotion too. I think that it is quite unfair to me because I only signed a few days before my daughter, plus the fact that this particular promotion is still available to new users. If there is no way, I might consider either cancelling my plan and joining back, or thinking of other options outside of Public Mobile. 

I hope you can understand, and to whoever is going to reply, thank you for your time. 

11 REPLIES 11

@BorisDoris wrote:

@hairbag1 wrote:

ed...top of page, click Get Help / Chat with Simon to start that process.

Tell me, honestly, when was last time you use this chat bot and created ticket???

I tried ticket many times and NEVER works.

@BorisDoris , when was the last time you tried? 

Seems to have worked like a charm last I submitted, this would have been in the month of March.

helenli

I was talking about the extra 2GB given for a period of 12 months. I really appreciate your curiosity and worry, but I have managed to contact an agent! Thank you for the reply. 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@helenli 

The CS_Agent are very accommodating so explain what happened. They can be reach by private messaging (envelope icon) on top of this Community page.

The 2gb for 12 months only applies to $25 or higher plans and does not apply to $15/month plan.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @helenli   if you join not too long ago, like within 2 weeks and if you missed the promotion by just couple days or you just forgot to enter the code while the promotion was still on, don't hesitate to ask.  PM Support are usually very nice and they might help

JL9
Mayor / Maire

What plan do you have? There are various bonus data promos going on currently.

@BorisDoris wrote:

@hairbag1 wrote:

Tell me, honestly, when was last time you use this chat bot and created ticket???

No doubt about it...Chat with Simon isn't very intuitive. Unfortunately...that's the process that PM has asked to start your queries with. I've had some success using it...but it's not as Simple as Simon says.

BorisDoris
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@hairbag1 wrote:

helenli

Thanks!

helenli

Thank you!

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Over here you will get answer from customers like yourself. No PM staff here...

You can always contact agent directly and present your case:

Send a private message to the CSA - agent by clicking Here

In many cases agents were sympathetic and applied promo/bonus codes. It does not hurt to try so send them a note right away. PM got 2 new customers so they could grant you your wish.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

You can certainly ask a CSA to apply the promotion to your account...but don't be upset if your request is denied. Others will be asking "me too please".

Need Help? Let's chat.