cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promotion off 15gbs data on 4g

darjer_09
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I received the offer by text for 15gbs of data on 4g . I replied YES but shortly after replied Cancel..can I reply YES again and still get it?

8 REPLIES 8

darjer_09

It said” Thank you your request has been canceled.

@darjer_09 wrote:

No I didn’t see it in my account I just got a text confirming my reply

@darjer_09 

What was the reply when you type Cancel?  Personally, I don't think that PM accepted your cancel request.  

darjer_09

No I didn’t see it in my account I just got a text confirming my reply

@darjer_09   Since you're seeing it in your account probably best to leave well alone anyway!  I would take a screenshot of it in your account as back-up just in case.

darjer_09

I wasn’t sure because further back in the same text there were other offers I didn’t accept so I was wondering if I reply yes again will they take the latest one they offered.

darjer_09

Yes I did.

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@darjer_09   I don't know but maybe just try it and see what happens?   If it doesn't work then you an try and make a case for it by contacting customer service at this link 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

An agent will reply at the envelope icon top right or tap your avatar for Messages if no envelope.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@darjer_09 

If you log in to your self service account, do you see the promo plan shown as a future dated plan change?  If you see it, then you should be fine.  The potential problem is that when you respond yes to these promo text plans, it does not always show up in the account.  

Did you get a response from Public mobile when you responded Yes?  Cancel?

Need Help? Let's chat.