cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promo

anmarie
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Received a promo and replied YES, it said that it would update for my next billing, but the billing hasn’t changed for next month. What’s up? Do I get the promo or not?

6 REPLIES 6

anmarie
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I don’t know how this forum works or how to answer anyone who has contributed to helping me out. So thank you everyone, I took all of your advice into consideration and my problem was solved. I gave all the info to my son and he found the solution. Thanks again. I’m not used to « non customer service » service. Have a great weekend and stay safe. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @anmarie  you meant the $40 for 15GB plan promo?  did you try login in My Account using Private/Incognito/Secret mode?  Try this and you should see the new plan

and check Credit card,  how much PM charged  you.? new plan charge?

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

What promo did you answer too? A new plan or the More the Merrier Freebies??

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@anmarie 

Was the promo the $40/15gb plan? If so and you don't see any change in your account (make sure you log in using secret/incognito mode) then schedule the plan change on next renewal to that plan (scroll thru the options). To avoid the autopay glitch of it charging your autopay card your old plan amount take the time to manually top up your account with the new plan amount before your next renewal.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

So you got charged exactly as before expecting charge to be as per promo?

Do you see that exact charge on your credit card?

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

I don't think the yes reply works. Look in change plan to see if there's a scheduled plan change. I tried and I don't show the change. I guess I'll see if it magically happens anyway.

Need Help? Let's chat.