cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promo code 12MONTHS2GB.

DaveGW
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

When I setup my public Mobile account I used the promo code 12MONTHS2GB. but it has not been applied to my account.

8 REPLIES 8

DaveGW

Well thanks everyone, I checked and found I have my 2GB on my data.

DaveGW

Spudster
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@DaveGW 

It could take up to 72 hours to see this under the "My Promotions" field on the right hand side of your Self-Serve landing page.

@DaveGW wrote:

I entered both a refferal code and promo code in the propper boxes and had NO error code

@DaveGW  - if after 72 hours you still do not see the referal or promo information in your account submit a ticket with CSA and explain your issue.

Two ways to contact CSA:

1- Put in a ticket through SIMon Bot (usually faster method to get in contact with the Public Mobile Customer Support agents=CSA) by clicking here:
https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

OR
2- Private message CSA here (slower method) by clicking here:
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

JL9
Mayor / Maire

There have been some mixed signals between 12MONTH and 12MONTHS. Either way it should be able to be manually added if you don't see it in next day or 2

DaveGW

I entered both a refferal code and promo code in the propper boxes and had NO error code

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@DaveGW 

Normally it will take 72 hours for your promo bonus to show upon your account.

So check your account after this time and if it still doesn’t show, contact aCS_Agent to have this corrected.

@Yummy wrote:

Are you confident you entered code in proper field?

I do not think you will see promo data right away, but I might be wrong.

If someone were to enter this promo code into the referral code field by accident, and error message would be displayed.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Are you confident you entered code in proper field?

I do not think you will see promo data right away, but I might be wrong.

Need Help? Let's chat.