cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cell phone reactivated

Druthers2022
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My credit card date expired and money was due yesterday, you suspended my account. I have changed credit card to a different one and I want to know if my phone and my daughters phone are back working. I have auto pay set up. xxxxxxxxxxxxxx and xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

5 REPLIES 5

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

1. Remove phone numbers. This is public forum.

2. Plans will not reactivate by itself after changing credit card. You will have to manually pay and if service does not reactivate automatically to do manual reactivation

To reactivate account, do manual pay, choose "Other" as payment type and pay your plan cost. Credit card has to be registered with PM. You can make only 2 attempts to pay this way. If it fails you will have to wait an hour to try again.

Once payment is completed, logoff and reboot the phone. Service/plan should automatically reactivate.

If it doesn't reactivate then go to the plans or usage page and click on the lost/stolen feature. Suspend your service. Log-out/in. Resume your service. Your plan should automatically reactivate.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Druthers2022    As already advised earlier, you should delete your tel. numbers from your post immediately by selecting the downward arrow on the post and then edit/delete.

When you're entering the information for the new card, make sure the name/address match the CC exactly and no spaces for the postal code.  If you chose "replace my card" option then your autopay will stay intact, however, if you chose "remove my card" option and then added the new card, then you need to enable autopay again to receive any bonus/rewards, if applicable. 

Clear your browser cache/cookies and use incognito/privacy mode before you try updating your CC info. and making the payment due to reactivate the accounts.

Edit:  BTW, @hTideGnow   I've always used "amount due" to reactivate a suspended account and never had a problem, but it's good to try both options, of course.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

It is not automatic, you would have to manually pay for this renewal then your autopay should be good going forward

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Druthers2022 please remove your phone number,  this is a public forum

After you CC is added, you still need to make manual payment this time.  PM will not attempt another Autopay for you as you account is now suspended. please go to Payment tab as make a one time payment usei the "Other" option  (do not use the Amount Due choice, it won't work

after you made the payment , logoff and reboot your phone

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Druthers2022 

Edit your reply to remove the phone numbers. This is a public forum.

If you have added the new credit card to the self service accounts and you have no service….go to the Payment tab and choose other from the drop down menu and enter the cost of your plan and see if you can reactivate.

Need Help? Let's chat.