cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with work - Correctional Service of Canada contacting me

Elaine31
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have had my phone since December 2021 and my work Correctional Service of Canada cannot contact me -.  I rely on my calls for Overtime and they cannot contact me.  I am VERY ANGRY with this problem.  My number is  Bell and Telus have been working at this problem for some time.  It appears that they can make contact with me periodically.  Please contact me and solve this problem IMMEDIATELY.

6 REPLIES 6

runaway
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It should go to voicemail though even if they can't reach you? I get a prompt to check voicemail whenever that happens.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@CountyDownIeUk 

Can you edit out the OP's phone numbers from your quoted post?

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

@Elaine31 wrote:

I have had my phone since December 2021 and my work Correctional Service of Canada cannot contact me - 604-820-5780 (<==Mission BC)

I rely on my calls for Overtime and they cannot contact me.  I am VERY ANGRY with this problem. 

Cool your jets....there must be a solution. 

My number is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. (<==Chilliwack BC across the river from Mission)

Bell and Telus have been working at this problem for some time. 

What does Bell have to do with your issue, (all towers in BC are Telus for PM service)? Bogus information??

It appears that they can make contact with me periodically. 

Assuming Corrections BC is calling you from a land line....do you have a problem with the strength of tower signals in Chilliwack?

I understand Rogers has better cell reception in Chilliwack, Cultus Lake and Lindell Beach due to the mountains and remoteness. 

So knowing your signal strength at all times may help you. 

Is your work calling you long distance from Mission? +1 672 xxx xxxx

If your signal strength is good make sure they call you LD or change your number to a Mission number. 

Please contact me and solve this problem IMMEDIATELY.

We are like you, customers. 

If we can’t solve then you need contact a CSA. 

BeachNBeer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Elaine31  Click the little Arrow pointing down on the right of your original post and edit the reply to remove your personal information. This is an open public forum and everyone can see it.

Follow instructions that @Yummy  posted to contact support. We are all customers like you on these forums. Public Mobile support is all done online and no phone numbers to reach them.

Public Mobile is owned and operated by Telus. So if you've already spoke to Bell and Telus about your issue in past. Likely what Telus told you is same here since PM is owned by Telus and works on their network.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Please remove your phone numbers. This is public forum...

You can contact agent through email. There is no 'live support' at PM.

Send a private message to the CSA-agent by clicking https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Elaine31
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I really hate your system I want to talk to a real person

Need Help? Let's chat.