cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Friend referral rewards

FrankFawson
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My friend was told the code I gave him for rewards was no good was no good.

He joined Public Mar 5, 2021.

His number is 902-xxx-xxxx

Edit by Dunkman: removed personal information

8 REPLIES 8

@FrankFawson wrote:

Hi

Thought I would give this a little time to see if it rectified itself.

Customer support told me the friend I referred had to contact Public after telling me the pin he had given the person at the Koodoos kiosk was not good.

He did contact Public but no success.

What next?

There isnt anything specifically that you can do.  This was mentioned earlier in this message thread that your friend has to contact a customer support agent.  This is all in your friend's hands.  Please have your friend follow the instructions provided earlier.

FrankFawson

Hi

Thought I would give this a little time to see if it rectified itself.

Customer support told me the friend I referred had to contact Public after telling me the pin he had given the person at the Koodoos kiosk was not good.

He did contact Public but no success.

What next?

Thanks for trying

Frank

zaidahmed

It shouldn't make a difference as he can still give your referral code.

HI @FrankFawson   sometimes code is no good because it was copied wrong.  Friend referrals are good to be used in store or online activation.  if  he was told the code wasn't correct and he already activated, just have your friend open ticket with PM Support as advised in my earlier post

zaidahmed

It usually takes about 72 hours to see that he got the $10 reward. If he doesn't see it, I would recommend your friend to talk to the livechat box.

FrankFawson

He joined Public in a mall at a Koodoos kiosk. Will that make a difference in why he was told the code was no good

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @FrankFawson   What was no good?

did he joined Mar 5 2021 or 2022?

It takes 72 hours for the Referral $10 to show up on the new account.  If it has just joined, please ask to wait 72 hours 

If still not seen the $10 credit after 72 hours, Have your friend to open ticket with PM Support.   Click on the Bubble or directly at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot. Follow this to get to ticket open screen quicker:

1. Type: My rewards are missing,
  2. click on "Refer A friend",
  3. click on "Yes, I'm the referred customer',
  4. click "Click here to submit a ticket" .
  5. you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the moderators (but this can take longer):
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@FrankFawson 

Your friend needs to contact customer service agent to give the right code.  Maybe copy and paste your code since sometimes number 0 zero and lettter O can be mixed up.  Customer service agent should be able to help.  

P.S.  I will remove his personal information from this public website.  

Need Help? Let's chat.