cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with local hospital calling my phone for almost two months

moemoe
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Public Mobile and Telus could not fix this problem in the last two months.

So I had to change to Bell mobility, because of up coming operations at  the hospital I can’t take a chance that they can’t call me .

I would like to thank everyone who tried to help me and wish you all the best,and I hope you don’t have a cell problem like mine.

7 REPLIES 7

@moemoe 

again, all the best and speedy recovery!!

moemoe
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Just wanted to let everyone who tried to help me know that I switched to Bell  and the hospital can now call me ,it cost me $10 more a month for 5GB .All that hassle for 10 bucks .

You live and you learn ,thanks all bye.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Unbelievable. 2 months and a telecommunications company couldn't figure out how one of their customers can't receive calls from a particular landline.
Maybe the couple other things could have been tried but indeed, as this customer said, is it up to the customer to troubleshoot these things? No. I keep being astonished at the technical prowess of this place. Maybe it's even the landline provider. But is this the only recipient provider they have a problem with? Seems like it. So that points to this place being the problem.

@softech wrote:

@Meow 

basically OP cannot receive incoming calls from hospital

Interesting... Only OP PM number or any PM number was not receptive to hospital calls???

@Meow 

basically OP cannot receive incoming calls from hospital

Meow
Mayor / Maire

What kind of issues did you have?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@moemoe 

thanks for reporting back.  

And best of luck for your upcoming operation.  Speedy recovery!!

Need Help? Let's chat.