cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem to get in my account

Chiara2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I can’t login my account   To change  payments method. 

4 REPLIES 4

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@Chiara2 

Have you previously set up your eversafe ID? If so have you successfully logged in since that time? If you made a typo while logging in you must clear the entire line and start over. Wait out any possible one hour lock out. Clear your browser or public mobile app cache and reboot your device. Use secret/incognito mode if unsuccessful. Firefox and Chrome work best. Or try brave. Take care to not make any typos at all but if you do clear the entire line and start anew. Even clear the browser or app cache again if needed. 5 incorrect tries will usually cause the one hour lockout. If all fails and/or you get the lockout message immediately on your first attempt to log in after waiting out one hour contact customer support.

If payment must be made imminently you can always pay with a public mobile voucher or an instant top up/real time payment. More info on these options below....

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Can-t-Make-a-Payment-or-Update-Your-Card-...

@Chiara2 what error you got? just complain wrong Password? or cannot find account?

you still have active PM service now?

Try to login My Account using Incognito mode. 

With Incognito mode still on, you can also request   reset password and try the new password and see if you can login

Chiara2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you but I don’t know why. I’m putting my password and my email. But not working 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Chiara2  Maybe try the app see if that helps , if no luck please  use this direct link to support to help you re gain access 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.