cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem activating my number

Blastonaut
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am trying to activate my subscription, porting my number over from Koodo. The activation failed. I submitted a support ticket. I got an email telling me to call the port department. I called the port department and they didn't know how to solve the issue. They advised me to ask for help here. Please help.

8 REPLIES 8

Abheer
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi @ChrisLindberg 
Maybe try explaining us your issue? We will try out best to help.

ChrisLindberg

I am having the same problem with the same neverending run-around. The Public Mobile app does not work at all. The support and guidance on this site is horrible. I am very certain that Telus is deliberately trying to drive people nuts with public mobile in order to drive people back to Koodo or Telus.

Blastonaut

I used the phone app. It shows a page saying Subscription not Activated, contact a customer support agent. I cannot navigate to any other page or re-try the activation.

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Blastonaut   Are you using the Public Mobile app or the website?  The app is required to complete activation.

Blastonaut

PM did charge my credit card.

I have submitted another ticket to CS agent.

HI @Blastonaut 

check the credit card if PM already charged you

if they did, please submit a ticket with CS agent here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Blastonaut

I just called the number you gave me. They said they could not find an activation for my SIM card (physical SIM) or a created account. They advised me to post this message on this forum again.

Hollister
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Blastonaut 

Call the porting office again. Check email icon top right. I will pm you the number.

Need Help? Let's chat.