cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre-order change plan after renewal

nyx82
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, I want to take advantage of the new $40 plan deal but my current plan just renewed for 3 months. I'd like to know if I pre-order and change plan upon next renewal, will the price stay the same?

2 REPLIES 2

@softech wrote:

@nyx82 the current $40 plan has been here for months, it is pretty much a regular plan now.  However, 3 months is a long time and hard to say nothing will change 

It shoudln't really matter if the $40/15GB plan is no lnoger offer in few months.  Public Mobile's policy has always been to honor the plan price and features as long as the the request was made when the plan requested was still be offered.  I do realize that there has been some talk about Public Mobile's Self Serve system causing the plan changes to possibliiy fail if the requested plan is no longer offered at the time of renewal, but to this day, I am unware of any statement being made by Public Mobile of any such policy change. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@nyx82 the current $40 plan has been here for months, it is pretty much a regular plan now.  However, 3 months is a long time and hard to say nothing will change 

if your current 90 days plan just renewed for couple days, maybe open a ticket with PM support and see if they are willing to help to change it for you.  There were successful stories.  Ask and hope for the best

Need Help? Let's chat.