cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internatinal call

NG5
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My internatinal minutes expired without using them. Why it says does not expire.

2 - I can not do international add on since eventhough it talks about it there is no place to actually added.

3-why public mobile makes simple things so complicated. Going atound and around 

From my account to community each with different sign it snd password problems.

Then trying to get help while you are signed in you have to creat a ticket then go yo communitu then ylu have to adk a question.

5-Do ylu think we should vote public mobile take over tesla and space x?

13 REPLIES 13

@NG5 which country were you trying to call?

the international bonus minutes can only call small number of countries.  Some able to call outside of the list.  But look like. is closing down the loophole and now ONLY let it call  what it supposed to  :

International Long Distance calling add-on covers the following countries: Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela.

NG5

I had 500 minutes i was able to call but suddenly it wont go through even if i have about 400 minutes left

NG5

Hi thanks i noticed i have international calls already but it wont go through even if i was able to make calls on same credit before

@NG5 

be forewarned...these are the only countries you can call using the PM Int'l Calling add-on...

300 International Long Distance Minutes

Countries included in international long distance include: Australia, Austria, Bangladesh, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Venezuela.

Calls must originate from Canada.

Again, what country(ies) are you wishing to call?

The old rewards has nothing to do with buying add-ons. You can use the points catalogue to convert points to add-ons. You would need to log in to the rewards/points portal. It logs in the same as the account but it goes to the rewards/points system. Hover over Sign in in the upper right of this page and choices pop out. Select My Rewards. Log in with your account credentials (not community).

NG5

How to add 300 minutes onternational calls.

Using Reward program

There is no such topic in community and if it is It is not in first few responsed.

Specific to that questionet internatinal call?

Can sn agent send me an email or make announcement for everyone explaing where to go and how switch rewards to g

Meow
Mayor / Maire

PM support is all through community - personal mail if you need agent's assistance.

It was clearly stated in service agreement.

If you require 'better' service - live person - it will cost you way more money.

Can you log in to your account? It needs your registered email address and your password.

Are you using a non-mobile browser or are you trying to do this on a phone?

What country are you wanting to call? The list of countries is not very long.

NG5

I asked how to add international call.

What specific steps to take.

I recieved a message( if you do not dign in community you wont see the message).

I asked to get answer in email but only response was in community mail box.

Then I had to verify my Identity for a general questiin like that. And after that I got a link to change my password. This is too soffisticated for me even elon musk can not challsge the high intelegence of public mobile. 100 bravos.

Keep doing it. Reaaly impressed with this response after all tgat waste of time and aggrivation.

And Public mobile is making more money from me not being able to make international calls.

Well they say you get what you pay .

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@NG5 wrote:

My internatinal minutes expired without using them. Why it says does not expire.

2 - I can not do international add on since eventhough it talks about it there is no place to actually added.

Then trying to get help while you are signed in you have to creat a ticket then go yo communitu then ylu have to adk a question.

5-Do ylu think we should vote public mobile take over tesla and space x?

If you happen to have the $15 plan with merely 100 outgoing Canada minutes...it could be that when you exceed your 100 regular plan minutes, the LD add-on minutes start getting used for calls within Canada.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@NG5 

Unused International calling will roll over in your account so it doesn’t expire until it is used up.

BTW, PM doesn’t work in space! 😉

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@NG5 

Check your payment history for the transaction showing your purchase of the $15/300 minutes add on. If you never used them maybe you never actually purchased them? Do you see a manual top up payment of $15 for the date of purchase? Is there $15 in your available funds?

When using SIMon ask for a human or send a private message to contact customer support. Read the rant here or just read the spoiler for the relevant info....

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Get-Support-Contact-Customer-Support/m-p/...

@NG5 wrote:

Long distance add-ons don't expire, but international long distance minute add-ons are only for calling from Canada to specific call destinations.  I agree with you when it comes to the multiple logins.  

Need Help? Let's chat.