cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Possible to get the number on another SIM card?

loci
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My sister moved to the States and we would like to keep her number for my mom and cancel mom's plan. Problem is that my sister took the SIM card with her to the States, otherwise we will just use that SIM card and her account for my mom. Is it possible to get a new SIM card with my sister's number? 

6 REPLIES 6

Oh wow really? Why is that lol... Always make changes to the detriment of the customer it seems like 

JL9
Mayor / Maire

I second this, CCS is the way to go

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@loci 

If you order from Canadian Cell Supplies buy a few as sim cards will soon be only available from pm and select telus and koodo locations in major centres at full price.

https://canadiancellsupplies.com/collections/sim-cards/products/multi-sim-card-for-standard-micro-na...

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@loci 

Yes just buy it a new SIM card and take from your sister email and password and login and change the SIM card

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@loci   Yes just purchase a new SIM (from canadiancellsupplies for faster delivery) and then log into your sister's account and select Change SIM under Quick Links (down arrow) and follow prompts to add the SIM and you will need to get PM to send verification via email/text.

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@loci hi you can purchase a sim card and change number in the  account then you will be good to go since you have access to account you can change/add a credit card,change name on account,even get a new phone number  

Need Help? Let's chat.