cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting out of public mobile

YuBai
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I want to transfer over to the other carrier: Fizz, however, the transfer is not possible as the confirmation message was not received. I call the Fizz and they said public mobile reject the request. Anyone can help on this. It have been couple days and I submit the ticket but no response at all.

6 REPLIES 6

cool @Handy1 thanks

@YuBai then ask PM support what was wrkng.  As long as the active is active, PM won't auto reject. Maybe you entered the wrong account number or phone number??

Message them 

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

@softech  OP is porting  out of public  mobile 

@YuBai  Then please use my link in my first reply to ask support to verbally approve the transfer 

@YuBai 

There is a number to call to talk to live support, Call them and ask what went wrong , they can re-trigger the process for you.  I will message the number to you via the Community inbox ( https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage ) .  Check the envelope icon on top right.  Call them and get it fixed

YuBai
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Fizz told me they initial the transfer process but public mobile rejected it. They ask me to contact public mobile to release my number. I still have public mobile sim card in the phone and no transfer confirmation msg yet. 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@YuBai  you need to get new provider to start the port request . And You need to make sure your public mobile account is active . And leave PM SIM card in the phone to reply YES to confirmation text . But you can ask support if the can verbally approve the port request 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.