cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting issues

Gkha
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I recently ported my phone number from Rogers, I can send outgoing texts and calls but cannot receive calls or texts. I believe my porting maybe incomplete, what are my next steps? thanks!

11 REPLIES 11

Teina

Absolutely same problem for me. They charged me, disabled my freedom mobile simcard and now Im stuck in this state where I cant receive calls. 

Support doesn't respond as well, it have been almost 24 hours.

BWest
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Unfortunately, you will be paying for both as long as you’re stuck with your phone number not fully ported over. I’m hoping to resolve it soon because I’m due to pay for my next month any day now… 

TheHo

Yeah would be great to know if we can contact someone or email someone on the Port team that can help out porting from Fizz. The text says someone from Public Mobile will call but haven't received a call or heard back from Public Mobile.

Hope I'm not paying for the new service when I'm still using Fizz.

Thanks team!

BWest

Hello

Same issue over here with two lines porting from Fizz (been about 18h at this point). Any chance I can trouble you for the porting team #?

thx 

TheHo

Hello all,

New Public mobile client transferring over from Fizz. I went through the process and seems like I created a profile with the porting of the number and all. I received the text from Fizz advising and to approve the transfer which I indicated YES.

After that I received text from public mobile that they are having trouble transferring as I entered incorrect ESN/MEID and someone will contact me. Haven't heard back.

Havent used Public Mobile before but anyone can help out to complete the transfer? Still currently on Fizz but on my Account with Public mobile seems like the port number shows up and billing is starting but still not using Public Mobile.

Hope someone can help out

Let me know thanks!

@Jcyriak wrote:

Hello I have the same issue , can you please help 

@Jcyriak 

click on the little envelop icon on top right side of page.

@thearcticdragon wrote:

Hi, I also recently tried porting number over from fido but did not reply “yes” to the text message from fido in time. I think I have an incomplete port. What are my next steps? Thanks 

@thearcticdragon 

click on the little envelop icon on top right side of page.

Nate1980

im still waiting for number portering from eastlink since yesterday at 430pm.  CS has yet to respond to my ticket for over an hour now.  ive pulled sim, ive restarted phone.  everything goes straight to voicemail  any tips ?

Jcyriak

Hello I have the same issue , can you please help 

thearcticdragon

Hi, I also recently tried porting number over from fido but did not reply “yes” to the text message from fido in time. I think I have an incomplete port. What are my next steps? Thanks 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Gkha 

Yes, an incomplete port.  I will private message you the Telus porting team number. Check your private inbox. (envelope on upper corner of website)

Need Help? Let's chat.