cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting from PC Mobile

Rattemm
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Wondering about porting from PC mobile, in the meantime I've paid for public mobile service but can't use it cause I need my number. How long does porting take? I don't want to be on the hook for another billing cycle with the other provider!
10 REPLIES 10

jyin

So far I have been very disappointed with the service from Public mobile. It has been 48 hours and no reply on how to port my PC mobile number to Public mobile. I just don't want to have to pay for two providers. When I registered it said that if my old provider was from PC mobile that I have to choose a new number first and contact Public mobile for them to port my old number. Can anyone help me please?

Thanks 

J

Not sure what you have sent Mary, but she will need:

- your PM account email address (if different from your Community account) and phone number

- your PC Mobile phone and account numbers.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Rattemm
Thanks @Mary_M I did private message you. Still haven't heard anything. I'm regretting the public mobile jump.

Rattemm
I chose a new number and submitted

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @Rattemm

Sorry to hear about the delay with your port. 

I can verify the status of the port you requested, would you mind sending me your phone number via private message ?

Thank you,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

@Rattemm What is your service status this morning? Do you need a moderator @Shazia_K @Mary_M to look at your port status?

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

rcoach1974
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

walk away..........better yet RUN away. No support from PM

etsat
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The support guys should respond within 48 hours. You can also PM a staff member on the forums and they might help you do port it faster. Either way, your PC Mobile bill is pro-rated, so you won't be paying too much extra, though it sucks to have to effectively pay for two services at once.

McLaren
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

For PC Mobile and Koodo you're supposed to choose a new number first then manually port the number over from self serve. Or pm a admin to do it

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Usually, it takes few mins to few hours as long as your old account is active and in good standing. 

Need Help? Let's chat.