cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting from ANVEO

osacia838
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Has anyone ported their 905 number from ANVEO voip service.

I have my "landline" with them.  I don't see ANVEO as one of the providers.  I believe they are part of Fibernetics.

thanks,

5 REPLIES 5

osacia838

There is no sim.  It is a voip provider so like a landline number which I want to port to cell provider

HI @osacia838 

if the system confirmed it can be ported, then yes

But remember, porting from VoIP provider takes longer, 3 to 7 days.  During those days, you can make calls on the PM sim card but you cannot receive, incoming calls will still go to your VoIP provider until the port is done

To port, make sure your account with your current VoIP carrier is active.  And login and get the account number

When you activate, you can request transfer your phone number after payment step, enter both the phone number and the account number

With VoIP port, there is not text to authorize.  So, just sit back and wait 3 to 7 days till the port is done

@osacia838  Then download the app to activate and follow the prompts . Just remember to leave old providers sim in the phone to reply YES to confirmation text to port to public mobile . Also it’s best to use old providers account number and ignore the IMEI .

once you have successfully ported number over to PM it will automatically close the old providers account @osacia838 

osacia838

Yes, it can be ported 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@osacia838  First step would be to ensure the number can be ported 

Check to see if # can be ported

https://secure.koodomobile.com/checktransfereligibilityparrot/default.do

Need Help? Let's chat.