cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting failed

Viikhj
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@CS_Agent

ported from fido a few hours ago and confirmed with my carrier via text I wanted to port.

I did a direct esim port with public mobile. My fido sim no longer works now and the esim is setting up with public mobile. It's been a few hours and it's still not working. I can only receive incoming calls, but can't actually answer them, it just hangs up. I can't use data, and now texting won't work.  I can only oddly receive verification codes from public mobile but no one else. 

How can this porting issue be fixed?? I have tried the reboot

6 REPLIES 6

Viikhj

Update: once the working hours resumed the next day at 9am the rep on my ticket manually activated my account and It is now working 

Rastin
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Ya they been having trouble the past few weeks with new customer. Every time they fix one bug another one pop up.

Viikhj

Thanks I'll submit ticket. Im also  having a problem where I can't login to my account it just keeps re booting the login everytime I enter my password. Then I get a invalid a1 webpage error. Terrible experience so far. Hope it works tomorrow 

Viikhj

Wish it worked! I've rebooted a dozen times. It's strange that I can receive calls but not actually pickup or answer. I've also validated my data settings are all correct but oddly not working still 

Rastin
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You will need to open a ticket using chat bot on the bottom right looks like a orange text bubble or you can pm then here

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

But your not likely to get a response tonight

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Viikhj 

If your old SIM stopped working then porting is completed so just reboot your phone by powering off then back on.

Need Help? Let's chat.