cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Port number - now paying both providers

Elias05
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I activated Public on Jan 6. It looks like the Public sim is working but Fido also still has the number and said I have to contact Public to properly complete the porting. I am now paying for 2 call plans because you didn't port the number correctly. And I am reduced to putting this issue on the community forum because your chat is useless and the ticket I created will not submit!

4 REPLIES 4

@Elias05  The plan starts once the sim is activated . But you can ask support if there’s somthing that can be done 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Elias05
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you for your help. They have now properly ported the SIM. How do I get them to start my subscription cycle today rather than  January 6. I am not paying for the last 6 days.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Elias05  Yes I will send you the porting  team number private message . Give them a call and they can re trigger the port  request  for you 

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

You need to do the port again. I will send you another message with the phone number to call. Make sure you keep your old sim in your phone to respond

Need Help? Let's chat.