cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Port my number

Alally
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm with Lucky Mobile and am wondering if I can still port my number over even though my account is setup?

4 REPLIES 4

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Alally 

If you have an active account with PM, you can’t port over to that account but if your account expired for non-payment over 90 days or you ported out to Lucky. You can port back but you need a new SIM and you can use the same email address.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Alally 

Check to see if your number can be ported from this Koodo website (Telus owns Koodo and Public Mobile), so, same allowances here:

https://secure.koodomobile.com/checktransfereligibilityparrot/default.do?lang=en&appname=otherportal

If eligible then ensure your Lucky account is still active, and go ahead and proceed with the change of number to port over in your My Account.

@Alally wrote:

I'm with Lucky Mobile and am wondering if I can still port my number over even though my account is setup?

It generally is true that numbers can be ported to Public Mobile.  However, if Public Mobile doesn't also offer phone numbers for the same city as your Lucky Mobiler phone number, that number wouldn't be eligilbe to be ported to Public Mobile.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Alally yes you can 

login My account, Profile page and Change phone number and you can request transfer number there

Need Help? Let's chat.