cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message regarding data used @links to members

customer_061019
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello. Again I have received a txt message saying I've used 75% of my data. No way. I checked my data usage which said I have used less than 1gb of my 4.5gb on my plan. I did update it and it said the same info, less than 1gb used. I am getting p'd off at this. It is an obvious mistake. Is there any way to get this corrected? Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@customer_061019 

Double check it wasn’t the data app on your phone that gave the notice. Apps go on a monthly cycle and PM is on a 30 days cycle.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @customer_061019 please check the usage again using Incognito/Private/secret  mode as what you read earlier could be old usage from last time you check 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@customer_061019 

With this new site, you likely still reading off the cached version, so the usage you got was not up to date

An easy way is to click the Spinner on the bottom right of the section to force a refresh.

If you don't see an updated usage still, try to login My Account using Incognito mode (or InPrivate for Edge, Private for Safari) or try again with a completely different browser like Edge/Firefox/Chrome or try on another device.  You should then see the latest info from the server.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@customer_061019 sometimes these texts are incorrect.

Ensure you are going by what is showing in your My Account, BUT ensure to click the little circle refresh button to see the latest updated info.

Also, you can call 611 to get the data remaining on your account. Note this includes plan data and any other data addons you may have on your account.

Need Help? Let's chat.