cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Port in from koodo prepaid

Wpg12345
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I moved to PM from koodo prepaid yesterday, activated using temporary number to start with.

Then submitted koodo prepaid number transfer form and also sent message to cs_agent but no one is replying.

Can someone suggest me on this?

6 REPLIES 6

@Wpg12345  Hymm that’s a pain PM being pre paid typical no refunds that too you need to ask support for maybe one or the other would credit it you for the inconvenience since it’s all Telus best of luck 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Wpg12345 

For a prepaid Koodo account, the CS_Agent will change your temporary number to your old number.

Agent hours are from 9:00am to 10:00pm EST so wait for the notification on your avatar under Messages.

Wpg12345
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It’s been more than a day 

My Koodo plan will be renewing today night so that’s my main concern, would have to pay for another month.

Any luck I can cancel PM service and get refund since porting process wasn’t completed in timely manner.

Teo0321
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi @Wpg12345 

Sounds like all is good! Now, the hard part is patience.

CS people are overwhelmed but should get back to you soon.

Best of luck! 🙂

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Wpg12345  You have done the rights things you just have to wait for them to reply they have been super busy this weekend with Black Friday sales 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Wpg12345 

there have been many activation and ticket in this Black Friday weekend.  Please be patient.  Just message them again for update.

Need Help? Let's chat.