cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pls help

ella5109
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I still cannot open my account. Please help

me to register my current cell number to my email address as I registered my cell number to my old email that I previously used.

please guide me on what to do!

7 REPLIES 7

JRod
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@ella5109 

Have you already reached out to customer service? 

The below link will allow you to private message a customer support agent directly in order to get support. Give them as much information as you can to prove that the account is yours. They will be able to assist.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Keep an eye on your mailbox here as that is where your reply will come in (envelope icon if on desktop, click the profile picture and then select messages from the drop down if on mobile).

Purchasing a voucher from a 7-11, Shoppers, or from an online retailer like Muskbird can get your account going quickly. Then you can reach out to support after. Use 611 if you purchase the voucher in person, Muskbird I believe has a voucher you can buy that will add to your account automatically. 

Hi @ella5109 

Please don't use caps. LOL

My suggestion will work. I promise. If you're still having issues getting into your account, this will work. Go to the store like Shoppers Drug Mart. Purchase a Public Mobile Voucher. Then dial 611 and follow the prompts to pay for it. That WILL work. Then reach out to a CS Agent to find out why you can't log in.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

ella5109
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

PLEASE HELP. MY CURRENT NUMBER IS NOT WORKING ANYMORE BECAUSE I CANNOT OPEN MY ACCOUNT TO PAY FOR IT.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@ella5109 

Did you create an Eversafe ID before login to your account?

If not, create one by clicking on Sign Up first before login.

IMG_0110.png

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Actually, in my opinion this should be an easy fix.

However I have 2 questions for you.

1. Have you signed up for the new website? It changed over to an EferSafe ID log in site several months back to increase security. If you haven't, then you'll have to sign back up on the new site. From what you've written, this is what I think has happened. If you have already signed up for the new site, then go to #2.

2. Your cell phone is still working correct? If so, the open a web browser, go to your settings, then find the cache and clear it. Also clear cookies and web history. Then close and re open browser. Try logging in again. This will force the 2FA code to your cell phone. Once you get this code, enter it manually into the boxes. From there you should be able to access your account. Then you can go into your profile and change the email address to which ever one you wish. 

There is no need to go to a CS Agent just yet. Use them as a last resort if you're unable to do the above.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@ella5109 

Can you access your account via 2FA text authorization?

If not, you will need to contact customer service agent.  Either submit ticket to customer service agent (CSA). Click on the chat icon on right lower corner of website and follow prompts to submit ticket. 

If that does not work, send a private message to CSA through the following link :

Expect a few hour response times  Check your private message inbox (envelop icon upper right corner)

JRod
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hello! @ella5109 

The below link will allow you to private message a customer support agent directly in order to get support. Give them as much information as you can to prove that the account is yours. They will be able to assist in switching your account to be associated with your new email. 

Keep an eye on your mailbox here as that is where your reply will come in. 

Need Help? Let's chat.