cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please help me get started

TP505
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi , I signed up yesterday , I have a sim card paid my $40 monthly fee, when signing up , I missed the 90 minute window , for the confirmation text , now when I sign in on the app and go to my account , it says I'm locked out due to non payment , so now I have no service , and have no options in my account , I can't request a number transfer again , so what am I supposed to do now , I would appreciate any help , thanks

15 REPLIES 15

HI @TP505 

happy to help

PM is different, some people do not like the support model , but on the other hand, there is a great Community with lots of knowledge to share 🙂

TP505
  • I just want to say thank you for all the help from everyone in the community, I really appreciate it , have a great day all 

TP505

Thanks for the information , everyone in the community was great , I thank all for all the help 

@TP505 

If you are still stuck. Just type in your issue in the Message Body  like what you are doing on this Community forum and you can a a Subject Line.

Just wait for a reply back from an agent on the message icon in the bell icon above.

@TP505 

the earlier the message is sent in the day the better chance one will receive a reply on the same day. however, if one finds they didn't get a response, they will typically receive one early next day

@TP505 wrote:

Do  cs agents work on Sundays or will I have to wait till Monday ?

The hours are the same every day of the year.

@TP505 

no it's correct, the name should show CS_Agent. that is how we talk to customer support here. add as much info as possible since it isn't an instant chat type of communication. yes it is mickey moused... one will need to do their due diligence and learn how this system works. it's best not to assume everything works as it should because it doesn't... once one learns how this type of provider works it becomes a very pleasant experience. it's a DIY service provider, it's meant to be maintained by the customer. there are many knowledgeable customers on this forum, always ask before committing to a decision

mojorising
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

They work on weekends too, but the response time may be longer. to message a CS Agent, click on the link below  if you haven't already.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

TP505

Do  cs agents work on Sundays or will I have to wait till Monday ?

TP505

Hi when I click on your link , it takes me to a page that says private messages , there are no links to click on , am I doing something wrong 

TP505

Hi I clicked on your link I get a blank page that says private messages , there are no links to click on , what am I doing wrong 

hi @TP505 so, you have no service now on your PM sim?

no worries, just submit ticket with PM agent here and they can fix it

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

TP505

Hi I just signed up for public mobile on Nov 2 ,  it says my acct is locked for non-payment, it says billing cycle Oct 2 to Nov 2, well I just became a customer on Nov 2 and I paid my $39.99 plus tax for the 4g 20g plan , I had my number transferred , now I am stuck , I can't do anything on the app , due to being locked out , 4 days into this new phone company , I am not too impressed , the whole thing seems very Micky mouse, customer service , is non existent , so far I am really regreting moving to public, I have been without a phone for 3 days now , could someone please offer some advice 

TP505

Thanks , I really appreciate it 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@TP505 let's get the porting done first.  There is a number to call to talk to live support,  they can re-trigger the process for you.  I will message the number to you via the Community inbox ( https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage ) .  Check the envelope icon on top right.  Call them and get it fixed

For the account login , wait an hour and try again

Need Help? Let's chat.