cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please disregard this message if you have enough funds in your balance or are on AutoPay.

atom
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Discovered no service on my line of 1.5 years while driving today. Once I got back home, I noticed the following message when I logged into my account:

Please disregard this message if you have enough funds in your balance or are on AutoPay.Your account has been suspended. Make a payment to reactive your current plan.Suspended accounts are deactivated after 90 days of non-payment and you will lose your phone number and service.

I have already submitted a ticket.

Autopay is still turned on and my payment information is up to date and correct. It's just confusing messaging to disregard a message when you have no service and you've done everything correctly.

Do I try and make a payment or do I wait for a mod to look into this?

6 REPLIES 6

atom

probably in and around there, 15 minutes max for sure.

@atom  yeah!!!  glad it all works out.  how fast they replied? 10 min?

atom

Thanks for all the replies, but the speedy mod team was able to resolve this for me before I even had a chance to make a manual payment.

Happy Saturday Everyone!

[Moderator intervention required seems worth noting....... Luddite]

Anonymous
Not applicable

Autopay sometimes fails. You could either manually make a top up payment or purchase a voucher to make a payment. You could also pay by using recharge.com or ding.com but there is a service charge.

for now you can make a a manual payment from the registered card to your Reward you will receive a $2 credit every 30 days.

and i think will your service will working after you do payment,

it happened sometime you know, A normal reboot without reset, didn't work. At least try it,

what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on.

if you Submit a ticket to customer service by Moderator Team, then you have to just check on your Private Messages when the answer

Good Luck

softech
Oracle
Oracle

Yes, try to make a manual payment.  If it go though,  Click on the Reactivate current plan button.  Logout of My Account and then reboot the phone and see if everything working again.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@atom : It would seem the autopay failed. Make a manual payment from the registered card and it should reactivate. Maybe restart the phone.

Need Help? Let's chat.